So, now what's new?
- You can analyze your track on a special page, where different graphs like speed and elevation are shown. Here you find an example: http://gpsfly.org/a/283
- Track summary: average speed, time, moving time, pace, hearth-rate, temperature, etc
- User personal homepage
- Drag and drop upload on the personal page (except IE)
- Edit track title and description on the personal homepage
- Improved track player: play backward, proportional speed, track position control slider
- Support for tracks in the sky (paragliding, airplane, etc). Example: http://gpsfly.org/g/17
- Help tooltips (that you can disable)
- For more interactivity there is a discussion group, where you can report bugs and suggest features.